The Royal Regiment of Canadian Artillery Leadership Virtual Symposium
The Royal Canadian Artillery Association Annual General Meeting
17 October 2020
The aim of the 2020 Virtual RCA Leadership Symposium is to inspire engagement and creative discussion across all ranks of the RCA at a centralized professional development event. In doing so, our junior and senior leaders will collaborate innovative discussions and problem solving at the corps artillery level. Further, by combining the PD component with the RCA Association’s Annual General Meeting, our gunners will become more actively involved in the governance of their corps programs and resources.
2020 Virtual RCA Leadership Symposium
The theme for this year’s event is “Leading in the 21st Century”. The world is changing rapidly with the rise of Russian and Chinese influence, an ever more contested information environment, and a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic. More now than ever, our junior and senior leaders must engage in creative, open, and constructive dialogue to privilege unexpected innovation in the face of such extreme uncertainty.
RCA Association Annual General Meeting
The RCA Association Annual General Meeting consists of an update to our membership on the activities that the Association has conducted on your behalf. There are four (4) key amendments to the Constitution and By-laws of The Royal Canadian Artillery Association presented to the membership for their approval at the 2020 Annual General Meeting.
Registered members of the RCA Association may vote on October 17, 2020 using the link that will be provided at the Symposium.
- RCA Leadership Symposium & RCA Association AGM schedule. Click here to view
- RCA Leadership Symposium & RCA Association AGM Admin Instruction. Click here to view
- The Royal Canadian Artillery Association Annual Report for 2018-2019. Click here to view.
- The Royal Canadian Artillery Association Audited Financial Statements for the year ending May 31, 2020. Click here to view.
Are you encountering difficulties in registering for the Symposium and AGM? DWAN may be causing interference with the process.
Registering through a civilian email provider should resolve the issue. Additional option is to email the RCA Association president direct: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Please register me for the RCA Association AGM and RCA Leadership Symposium on 17 Oct 2020.
1. Surname, First Name, Rank, Unit
2. I will/will not be attending the Networking Event 16 Oct 2020.
3. I consent to receive the monthly issue of Canadian Gunner News.